HAWAII'S MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
"The 329 Card"
Your card is issued by the State of Hawaii after meeting with one of our doctors, your certifying physician.
You must have to have one of the qualifying conditions to obtain your card:
- HIV positive status
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
-Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Or a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces one or more of the following:
-Cachexia or wasting syndrome
-Seizures (including those characteristic of epilepsy)
-Severe and persistent muscle spasms (including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease)
3 Privileges for Card Owners:
1) You (or your named caregiver) can grow up to 10 plants of medical marijuana legally at your residence.
2) You are legally allowed to have 4 ounces of medical marijuana with you as long as you have your card in your possession.
3) Allows you to enter and purchase product at the medical marijuana dispensaries (stores).
The card has to be renewed every 12 months, so you will need to meet with your certifying physician every 12 months to re-certify.
Below are the names of the medical marijuana dispensaries and islands they are operating on:
- Aloha Green Holdings Inc.: Thomas Wong, Charles Lee
449 Kapahulu Street, STE 209 Honolulu, HI, 96815
- Manoa Botanicals LLC: Brian Goldstein, former CEO of Sunrise Capital
- TCG Retro Market 1 LLC DBA Cure Oahu: Tan Yan Chen, Colbert Matsumoto, Richard Lim
- Hawaiian Ethos LLC: Shelby Floyd
- Lau Ola LLC: Richard Ha, Dylan Shropshire
- Maui Wellness Group LLC: Gregory Park, David Cole
- Pono Life Sciences Maui LLC: William Mitchell Jr., Robert Wong
- Green Aloha Ltd.: Justin Britt, co-founder of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
By clicking the link below, you will be directed to the State of Hawaii's Department of Health's website for the most up to date details about the 329 card (obtaining it, your responsibilities, when to renew your card, etc.). Rules change so the states website is always the most accurate place for information.